Titan Rebellion
HEY, LISTEN! Log in or you won't be able to use the site!

Titan Rebellion

An ever-expanding RP forum which thrives on members' imaginations!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Overall Rules and Procedures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corbiskeith
Admin

PostSubject: Overall Rules and Procedures   Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:34 pm

The rules on this list apply to all sections of this site.

• No explicit / illegal material! Posting things  that fall under this  category will get you insta-banned.
                - Don't overuse foul language. I don't care if you cuss, but don't do it excessively. Use common sense.

• No harassment. Meaning no bullying other members for any reason. If you believe you're being harassed by another member, take a screenshot and pm it to an admin or GM (The user "Game Master" is not a person). NOTE: This does not apply inside an RPG if two characters have conflict with each other.
                - Don't be a wuss. If you're getting flamed or trolled, don't continue to associate with the offending party; be an adult and report them without feeding them.

• No spamming. Spamming is defined as:
                -  posting multiple times in a row in a single thread instead of using the EDIT POST button
                -  any post not in English / understandable from an English speaking point of view.
                -  any post under 5 words. If you're in an RP, that's not a difficult quota to meet.
                -  any post advertising another site. You MAY, however, advertise in your signature.

• Keep posts section appropriate. Don't go around posting about a game you played in any RPG section. There's obviously an exception to this rule if you are posting in-character.

• Absolutely no godmodding. This usually means controlling the actions of another player's character. It can also apply to stating an action as an absolute and something that would give other players no time to react, such as "I stab your character several times through the throat". Instead, you would have to say "I move to stab your character several times through the throat.", at which the character in question would then respond by rolling perception or attempting to move away or something, because it's not going to be possible for you to outright kill anyone.

• Do NOT steal! Any of the RPGs here are originally created here unless stated otherwise. If I find out that any of this ends up on another site, I'm gonna be really pissed.

If found guilty of infraction of rules based on mod/admin judgement, you will first be given a warning. Second infraction gets you 3 day suspension and removal of half your points. Third will get you one week suspension and removal of ALL points. Fourth will be a ban.

If you believe a mod or admin was unfair in their judgement, send them a screenshot of your questionable post and your reasons why you believe you don't deserve punishment for it. If they agree with you, they are instructed to revoke the punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://titanrebellion.forumotion.com

Overall Rules and Procedures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1